Regulations of the 11th International Conference on Computational Heat and Mass Transfer (ICCHMT 2018)
- The Organizer of the 11th International Conference on Computational Heat and Mass Transfer (hereafter called ‘Conference’) is the Institute of Thermal Power Engineering (hereafter called The Organizer’) located at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Cracow University of Technology, Poland.
- The Conference will be held on 23–26.05.2018 at the Galaxy Hotel (31-535 Cracow, Gęsia 22A St., Poland).
- Conditions of Participation:
- Being an Academic or Industrial Researcher or PhD Student.
- Acquainting with hereby Regulations and accepting them throughout the registration form placed on the ICCHMT2018 Conference website (www.icchmt.pk.edu.pl).
- Signing an agreement for processing personal information only for registration purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data.
- Paying the registration fee according to data published on the Conference website.
- The necessary condition for participating in the ICCHMT2018 Conference is a payment of the registration fee.
- Registration of the participants is carried out via the official Conference registration and submission system given in (www.icchmt.pk.edu.pl). The participation in ICCHMT2018 Conference demands satisfy requirement §1.3a and online registration through the ICCHMT2018 submission system.
- To register to ICCHMT2018 Conference one needs to fill the registration form which is available on ICCHMT2018 Conference website.
- Participation in ICCHMT 2018 Conference requires an on-line registration via the official ICCHMT2018 Conference website (www.icchmt.pk.edu.pl).
- The Organizer is not responsible for participant’s accommodation. However, the participant can help in booking the accommodation, if needed by the participants.
- An official Conference Program will be available on the Conference website from 1st May 2018.
- The Organizer ensures the Conference Proceedings, lunches, coffee breaks, gala dinner and social program (Cracow guided tour).
- Conference participants are responsible for the damage and destruction in the area of Conference.
Personal Details of Participants
- All personal details provided by the Participants will be administrated by the Local Organizing Committee, located in Cracow (31-864), Jana Pawła II 37 Av. Data will be processed in order to carry out the Conference, including the registration process through the Conference website or communication about further events. All details can be accessed and corrected by the Participant.
- All data is protected according to law, using up-to-date safety devices.
- The Organizer reserves a right to publish the official Conference Proceedings.
Participation in conference
- Three types of possible conference participation are accepted:
- Regular participant – participant needs to pay registration fee of 470 euro (2000 PLN) in regular registration (before 1st April 2018) or late registration fee of 550 euro (2300 PLN) (after 1st April 2018). Participant needs to submit an abstract or a full paper for this type of participation in conference. To publish the paper in Conference proceedings or according to Scientific Committee decision in Special Issues of Heat Transfer Engineering or Progress in Computational Fluid Dynamics an International Journal the participant is obliged to prepare the speech in form of presentation or poster.
- PhD student – participant needs to pay registration fee of 330 euro (1400 PLN) in regular registration (before 1st April 2018) or late registration fee of 400 euro (1700 PLN) (after 1st April 2018). Participant needs to submit an abstract or a full paper for this type of participation in conference. To publish the paper in Conference proceedings or according to Scientific Committee decision in Special Issues of Heat Transfer Engineering or Progress in Computational Fluid Dynamics an International Journal the participant is obliged to prepare the speech in form of presentation or poster.
- Accompanying person – participants needs to pay registration fee of 250 euro (1100 PLN) in both regular and late registration. The organized provides a possibility for participation in Conference and in the Conference social program. Accompanying person can not be the paper Author or co-Author.
- All participants are obliged to comply with present regulations.
- The Conference fee payment is realized via the online system, as a Confirmation of the Conference fee payment, the participant obtains an invoice via the e-mail.
- Organizer will provide certificate of attendance for each participant.
Papers preparation and publication
- All the abstracts and full papers shall be submitted via the official ICCHMT2018 Conference submission system (www.icchmt.pk.edu.pl).
- All the abstracts and full papers submitted to the ICCHMT2018 Conference must be written in English. After the abstract acceptance by the ICCHMT2018 Scientific Committee the participant needs to submit a full paper. The full papers will precede a regular review process. After the acceptance, the full paper must be presented during the ICCHMT2018 Conference, both speech and poster forms are accepted.
- The Scientific Committee will decide based on the Reviewers comments and Participant presentation on the further recommendation to publication of extended version of full paper in:
- Heat Transfer Engineering (Taylor & Francis Publishing Group, IF 0.814)
- Progress in Computational Fluid Dynamics, An International Journal (Inderscience Publishers, IF 0.688)
- Conference Proceedings
- The requirements for preparation of the full papers and abstracts are given below:
- Abstract –obligatory for registered participants excluding accompanying persons, maximum number of pages is 2.
- Full paper – not obligatory after acceptance of the abstract, maximum number of pages is 8. The full paper should be written according to the template form provided by the Organizer (http://www.icchmt.conrego.pl/call-for-papers ).
- ICCHMT2018 Conference participants will be selected based on the quality of abstracts and full papers. The abstract/full paper shall fulfill the following requirements:
- Accordance with the aims and scope of the ICCHMT2018 Conference
- Scientific quality of the abstract/paper
- Novelty of the presented research.
Payments processing & returns
- The Organizer allows payments to be processed in PLN currency only.
- Values provided in EURO are approximate.
- The Organizer offers two payment methods:
- bank transfer,
- credit card.
- Bank transfer payments have to be done on Cracow University of Technology account: Bank BPH S.A., account number PL11 1060 0076 0000 3210 0013 7340 (BIK: BPHKPLPK) with subscript: ICHMT2018
- Credit card payments are processed through external payment gateway owned by CONREGO Tomasz Chrościechowski, ul. Władysława Grabskiego 4/12, 66-400 Gorzów Wlkp. NIP: 5991970563 operating as Payment Processing Bureau under license no. BP1661/2015 registered by Polish Financial Supervision Authority (http://www.knf.gov.pl/en/index.html).
- If the participant resigns from the participation in ICCHMT2018 Conference, the Conference fee cannot be given back after 11th April 2018 (42 days before conference).
- The Organizer retains the right to make slight modification in the ICCHMT2018 regulations. All changes will be immediately published on Conference website with the e-mail information for the participants.
- The Regulations are available in Organizing Committee office as well as on the official Conference website.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any random events that make impossibility or difficulties in holding the Conference.
- The Organizer reserves the right to postpone, suspend, interrupt or cancel the ICCHMT2018 Conference with prior informing the Participants.
- The Organizer will refund to Participants the payed registration fee if the ICCHMT2018 Conference will be canceled by the Organizer’s fault.
- In any case not regulated by hereby Regulations, the Polish law should be applied.